Where to Find Ripped Earlobe Repair Near Me
Whether it’s from years of wearing gauges/other heavy earrings or from an injury, split earlobes should be taken care of immediately. The longer a split earlobe remains untreated, the more likely it is for the area to become infected. Plus, damaged earlobes can be extremely painful, so you shouldn’t wait to get them fixed! So, do you have a split, torn, or elongated earlobe and are looking for a ‘ripped earlobe repair near me’? Luckily, we have a quick and easy solution for you!
Whenever you have a ripped earlobe, you need to act quickly. The first step to fixing a ripped earlobe is to find a doctor near you. Dr. Wooming has been serving the DFW community for 20+ years and is an expert at earlobe repair. The next step to fixing your earlobe is to make an appointment!
Ripped Earlobe Repair Near Me
Once you make an appointment for ripped earlobe repair near me, here’s what you can expect:
- On the day of your scheduled procedure, you will first sit down with Dr. Wooming for a quick consultation. Because we know you are probably going to be in pain, and because we need to act quickly to avoid infection, this consultation won’t take long. This is simply a time for Dr. Wooming to assess the damage and determine the best course of action. The way that Dr. Wooming will repair your earlobe depends on if the earlobe is just stretched or if it is ripped with either a ragged edge or a clean split.
- After assessing your earlobe(s), Dr. Wooming will clean the surrounding area and inject local anesthesia to help numb the ear. This step is to make sure that you feel no pain as Dr. Wooming stitches the area back together.
- You will be awake for the entire procedure, and it should take less than 45 minutes to complete.
- After your ear is stitched back together, you will receive aftercare instructions from our staff, as well as any prescriptions that Dr. Wooming may prescribe you.
- And that’s it! You’ll be sent on your way and can immediately return to your normal activity.
Don’t wait any longer! If you are looking for a ‘ripped earlobe repair near me’, visit our website or give us a call to make an appointment! Or, contact us with any questions.