Dallas Dermatology | Knox Dermatology
Dallas Cosmetic Dermatology
Cosmetic dermatology is suited for patients wanting to diagnose, treat and prevent skin conditions that have adversely affected their appearances. Some of the most common conditions treated by George Wooming, M.D. at Knox Dermatology are acne scars, sun damage (photo-aging), melasma (hyper-pigmentation), spider veins (treated with sclerotherapy) and signs of aging (treated with dermal fillers) such as wrinkles and fine lines. We also provide services for the best Botox Dallas, Tx has to offer. Our cosmetic dermatology is geared toward making you feel beautiful.
These conditions are usually easily diagnosed with a simple visual inspection of the site, and there are often multiple solutions that can be used to treat the area. Multiple treatments may also be required. Rest assured, you will never be encouraged to take unnecessary risks or undergo unnecessary procedures. Dr. Wooming will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each option with you before you make your decision.
The following is a list of common cosmetic dermatology treatments offered by George Wooming, M.D. at Knox Dermatology.
- Botox for lines and wrinkles on the upper third of the face such as the forehead, crows feet and glabella
- Dermal fillers for deep lines and wrinkles on the face, under the eyes or around the mouth – Juvederm
- Collagen stimulator – Bellafill (long lasting)
- Bellafill for acne
- Kybella injections to eliminate submental fullness
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins
- Chemical peels
- Laser for red blood vessels or brown spots
- Laser hair removal
- Laser for lines and wrinkles
- Tumescent liposuction for reducing fat in the hips, buttocks, abdomen, waist, chest, calves, ankles, thighs, back, inner knee and upper arms
- Split earlobe repair
- Tattoo removal
- Micro-needling for acne scars or brown spots
- Skin cancer prevention with skin care products such as sunscreens, moisturizers, cleansers, peels and creams
- Glycolic Peel for facial, chest or back acne and mild to moderate sun damage on the face and hands
- Jessner’s Peel for acne and mild to moderate sun damage on the face, neck, chest, back, arms and hands
- TCA Peel (Medium Depth Peel) for blotchy pigmentation, rough texture and moderate sun damage on the chest, arms and legs as well as mild facial lines
Be sure to visit our blog section for information on our cosmetic dermatology services.